Monday, July 26, 2010

Bye bye USA

I have plenty to say about my time in the US. But for now I'll just paste in my facebook comment. Otherwise I'll be a blubbering mess.....

Thank you Sharon, Mary and Richard and Rick, Shirl, Gisela, Janet and Dave, Megan and Jim, Tara, Sheryl, Dennis and Denylle. And to everyone else whose paths I've crossed over the last 2 months (almost).
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome and taking the time to show me around your special bits of the world.
Thanks especially to Mary and Richard, Shirl, Janet, Sheryl and Dennis for taking me into your homes and being so generous. I appreciate it more than you can ever know.
Extra special thanks to Mary for making me believe I can do this.

xxxxx

Later...... (from the other side of the pond).....

No comments: